Learn about Wakefield Forest Elementary School!
- Our mission is to foster critical and creative thinking, resiliency, strong character, collaboration, and communication in students by creating rigorous learning experiences that challenge them as 21st-century learners.
- We are committed to developing well-rounded thinkers who embody Portrait of a Graduate skills.
FCPS School Profile
- We believe that each child can and will learn.
- We believe in creating a safe, inclusive, and challenging environment where diversity is valued.
- We believe that positive relationships with and among our students, parents/guardians and community make our school a better place to work and learn.
- We believe in fostering creativity and curiosity in our students to develop innovative thinkers and learners.
- We believe learning is about more than a test score and we strive to assess learning in multiple ways.
- We believe character education and building resiliency are important parts of learning.
- We believe opportunities to continue to grow and learn as professionals are valuable.
- We believe our school builds the foundation for success in grades K-12 and beyond.
Wakefield Forest Staff
Submit a full day absence, late arrival, or early dismissal by using our online attendance form, calling our attendance office, or submitting an email.
View our regular, delayed opening, and early dismissal school hours and bell schedules.
Change in Transportation Form
Parents/legal guardians are able to use this form to report temporary changes in transportation plans to the Wakefield Forest front office.