Learn about Wakefield Forest Elementary School!
- Our mission is to foster critical and creative thinking, resiliency, strong character, collaboration and communication in students by creating rigorous learning experiences that challenge them as a 21st-century learners.
- We are committed to developing well-rounded thinkers who embody Portrait of a Graduate skills.
FCPS School Profile
- We believe that each child can and will learn.
- We believe in creating a safe, inclusive, and challenging environment where diversity is valued.
- We believe that positive relationships with and among our students, parents/guardians and community make our school a better place to work and learn.
- We believe in fostering creativity and curiosity in our students to develop innovative thinkers and learners.
- We believe learning is about more than a test score and we strive to assess learning in multiple ways.
- We believe character education and building resiliency are important parts of learning.
- We believe opportunities to continue to grow and learn as professionals are valuable.
- We believe our school builds the foundation for success in grades K-12 and beyond.
View our regular, delayed opening, and early dismissal school hours and bell schedules.