2020-21 School Forms
Forms to Submit - These forms must be completed and submitted prior to the start of school. You can turn in completed forms by mailing them to Wakefield Forest (4011 Iva Lane, Fairfax, VA 22032), dropping them off at school from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m Monday - Friday, or scanning and emailing them to @email . All forms must be signed and dated.
- Digital Resources Parent Consent
- Required: Some of the digital resources your child may use this year require parental consent. A list of the digital tools that are used at WFES that require parental approval is available at the above link. Please note that not all tools will be used by every student.
- Emergency Care Card
- Required: Please complete and update this form in SIS.
- Family Life Education (FLE) Opt-Out Forms
- Health Information Form
- Homeless Student Referral Form
- Optional: It is our responsibility to ensure that all students have the resources necessary to obtain a successful education.Please complete and return if applicable.
- Military Connected Form
- Required: Local school divisions are required to identify students who have a parent in the United States uniformed services. This form is also available in multiple languages. Please print out and complete if your family has a connection to the military.
- Opt Out Forms
- Optional: Forms include: Directory, Photos, School Counseling, and Release of Information
- Physical and Immunization Form
- Required: For all incoming kindergarten students or if your student has updated immunizations.