Our students love reading!
We are excited to be offering curbside book pick up for all WFES students!
Pickup is being offered the follow days during the first quarter: September 22, September 29, October 6, October 14, October 20, October 28. All pickups can be made between 1pm and 4pm. Here’s how it works.
- Students may put up to 5 books on hold for pickup.
- Students may also request additional books or fill out a form to request a “mystery bag” of books chosen for them by Mrs. Rapuano.
- Please see this link for all the details: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qpOs8zofqJXdalZIY-IAC3UeP4A6rMzP/view?usp=sharing (you must be logged in to your child’s FCPS Google apps account to access the link). This flyer is also available on all the specials Google Classrooms.
- All holds and mystery bag requests must be entered by noon the day before a pickup day in order to be ready on that day. Any holds or forms received after that time will be ready on the following week’s pickup day.
- Emails will be sent to parents/guardians and to student Gmail accounts when holds are ready to be picked up and the day/date of the next pickup day. Check your spam or junk folder if you are expecting an email and don’t receive one. Please wait for this email before coming to school for book pick up.
- Library books may be returned to WFES on weekdays from 8:30am to 3:30pm. There will be marked bins outside the front door for books being returned.
Wakefield Forest ES Library Catalog
Online Databases and eBooks
TumbleBooks has over 1,000 titles including story books, read alongs, videos, nonfiction, math stories, puzzle games and more. See your teacher for username/password.
Log on with FCPS username and password.
The Wakefield Forest Library is a warm and welcoming place for students, teachers, and parents. It is the goal of the library program to develop and encourage a love of reading for all students and assist them in becoming critical thinkers who are effective and responsible users of information. Parents are always welcome in the library as volunteers for shelving and book fair.